[Dailydrool] Peticure, anyone?

Amy Rapp arennerf at insight.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 08:05:48 PDT 2008

Hello from the Pataskala Home for Wayward Bassets.

Hi all,  been lurking, not posting for a while.  Thank you for all of those
who checked on me  :::sniff sniff:::  y'all are great.

Right now we have 5 dogs,  3 foster bassets,  Banjo my baby and Jessi the
surly Aussie.   One foster basset will probably be a permanent
resident,  as she had an awful life pre-me and makes a mean and snarling
first impression  (she's been here since January,  I love her)

Anyway,  George laid the bamboo floor in the living room this
weekend.....he has the kitchen left to do.  I am freaky about
scratches  and have noticed a few little pocks from toenails.

I saw the PetiCure on TV  and was wondering if anyone has used it and what
they thought.    www.peticure-grooming.com

Any other suggestions for keeping my beautiful floors pretty when I have
all those toenails on it every day?

Amy Rapp
Precious Beginnings Diapers-n-Things
www.preciousbeginningsdiapersnthings.com