[Dailydrool] This n that

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:52:36 PDT 2008

We are sending lots of drool to Kathy and Lori for their recent losses
(Rosie & Molly). We definitely agree that the blooming rose bush is a
message from Rosie that all is well at the bridge.

To Tina, Congrats on Dreamer. Personally I like Dreamer but understand that
you want to change it. We recently adopted a basset, Rupert and didn't want
to keep his name. We struggled for a couple weeks trying out different names
but we always resorted to accidently calling him Rupert. I guess he had
already chosen his name before he came home. He now goes by Rotten Rupert
90% of the time and McLovin every once in awhile when he feels like bein a
"good boy". ;)

We are continuing to send drool to Wyatt, Maggie & Buford.

Kacy with Cowboy & Rupert