[Dailydrool] I ate 4 days in a row....

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:58:49 PDT 2008

Our boys love watermelon. It is an absolute summer favorite. They also love
canned (sliced) carrots although they only get about a can a month because I
think the canned ones are high in sodium...Cowboy will eat greenbeans and
pumpkin. Rupert loves blueberries. Both beg for grapes but those are bad for
dogs so they only get them when they steal em. They like broccoli and
asparagus too, we'll have to give squash a try.

Glad to hear your little girls finally wants to eat...I wish I had that
problem. ;)

Kacy, Cowboy & Rupert