[Dailydrool] Maggie - Wags update

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 13:04:12 PDT 2008

I just want to send a huge THANK YOU for all the drool it REALLY WORKS !
Maggie Wags went to the vets today for more X-Rays,  the vet has changed  his
mind and doesn't think there is a blockage ,
 ( not  for certain) but he is leaning towards acute  pancreatitis. todays
X-Rays showed  that her stomach is still quite  full, but her colon is starting
to move,  lots of trapped gas.  she  had me up again last night vomiting,
three times but NO BLOOD  YEA !   she is eating her boiled chicken and rice and
she even played with Annie this  morning. he is going to keep her on the
Antibiotic ( Albon )   (  Reglan ) for the vomiting and ( Carafate ) to coat her
stomach, he will do  another series of X-Rays on Friday.  She is still not out of
the woods yet  !!!! Now if I could only get some rest, I woke up today with
one  horridness Migraine. and the old back is still giving me problems, but on
a  lighter note, when I took Maggie out at 1:30 am  of course Annie had to go
out to, well, instead of going potty she just wanted to chase lightening
bugs, ,  just let me say, we don't live in the city so when it is dark, it is real
dark,  and Annie is dark also  but her lips and muzzle sure were glowing in
the  dark at 1:35  this morning, it was so funny, has mad as she made me for
her  horse play  she made me laugh !  QUESTION ?  Is there  something worse
than an OEBE ?  I think I have one .

Thank You again for all the wonderful Drool, I am hoping we can get this
resolved sometime soon

Ma