[Dailydrool] Sad Drools

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:17:55 PDT 2008

This past week, there seems to be so much sadness with our houndies.   So many sick, so many gone to The Bridge.  My heart breaks each time I read of these losses and the pain their parents are having.   The brave parents who are caring for their sick babies are so many right now.   I know Karen has been struggling with Mandy's sickness on top of so many other things they are dealing with.   I send all my love to these wonderful parents, my heart is with all of you.

Love to all

Diane, Bob and Ella Louise