[Dailydrool] Drake's birfday

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Mon Jun 23 18:21:19 PDT 2008

Today is mmeemmeemmee birfday, and dat silly momma iz at work. I iz berry
mad. I stuck outside in da backyard wif dat silly old man Bo. All day wong,
no cakie, no tweaties, no bewwy wubs, nuffin..And I iz madmadmad. Mommy
towld me dis mornin if I wanted tweaties dis weekend, I would hab to be a
gud boy dis week and wet her goes to da job what feeds da puppies. Well, I
towld her I would be, but I didn't tink dat meant I couldn't hab dofun on me
birfday! 'I'm gonna go find something ta trow at me brudder, make he chase
me. Dat fun.now where dat brick?

Mom here, yes today Drake turned two, and I had to work so he is stuck at
home in his domain backyard, with his big brother lab. I went home on my
lunch break to give them snuggles, and dinner. I was going to make
pupbrownies when I got off work at 11, but unfortunately I am out of eggs,
and the grovery store will be closed. So he is just going to have to wait
until Friday when I have a day off work to party. But he will understand,
right? ??? Because right now, I'm feeling pretty grumpy with myself, and he
cant beat me up any more than I already have myself. Boo!

Sad mommy, bad mommy, one and the same