[Dailydrool] Tuesday Funny...

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Jun 24 13:36:16 PDT 2008

A friend sent this to me and I thought it was so cute, I'd share with my
drool family...hope you enjoy!!

In the Beginning....

On the first day of creation, God created dog.

On the second day of creation, God created man to serve the dog.

On the third day, God created all the animals of the earth to serve as
potential food for the dog.

On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man could labor for
the good of the dog.

On the fifth day, God created the tennis ball so that the dog might or
might not retrieve it.

On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the dog healthy
and the man broke.

On the seventh day, God tried to rest... but he had to walk the dog.

Jessica L. Sutton

Eternal slave to Diva Houdini and Sophie (I got my stitches out
yesterday!!!) Doo Dah!