[Dailydrool] Dogs tasting food...

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Jun 24 14:47:10 PDT 2008

Annette,

My Diva tastes her food just like Schroeder does!  Where Sophie will
just inhale anything I put in front of her or toss in the air for her to
catch, Diva is VERY particular (unless she knows for sure it's CHEESE,
in which case the drool is flowin' when she hears the wrapper crinkle!).
I gave them a couple frozen grapes the other day and Sophie gobbled it
down and was waiting for another while Diva made this face like she had
bitten into a grapefruit or a lemon or something, dropped the grape on
the ground and then proceeded to pounce all around the grape barking at
it and shoving it around with her nose!  In the end Sophie ate the
stupid grape and I gave Diva a slice of cheese!

BTW...does anyone have a basset that can catch almost anything you toss
in the air to her?  Sophie is REALLY good at this, and it's a hoot to
watch her!! She'll catch popcorn, cheese cubes, etc. from way across the
room!  I was just wondering if this is a common thing or if I should
call Leno and have her booked on the next show!  Ha ha ha ha

Jessica L. Sutton

Slave to Diva (Cheese Please!) and Sophie (food..where's food, who has
food, I smell food, what ya got, is dat food????)