[Dailydrool] Rage Syndrome/Does this affect all breeds of dogs?

Pries, Susan D. Pries.Susan at mayo.edu
Tue Jun 24 14:13:28 PDT 2008

Dear Kathi,

I am so sorry to hear about this terrible problem happening to a basset.
I just had a neighbor tell me about this disease and before that, had
never heard of it.  I feel this must have been so difficult for you to
deal with, and have to be the one to send Abbi to the bridge.  Bless you
for telling her what a good girl she was, and may the demons be forever
gone.  It was so hard to read your post.  Thank you for having the guts
to share your story, and may you never have to deal with this again.  I
will surly light a candle in Abbi's honor tonight, dear little girl, run
free and enjoy your sun shine clouds, and the big buffet.

To all the other families dealing with sickness and loss, your posts
bring
me tears.  Thank you for sharing your stories, I surely enjoy reading
them, even if they make me cry.

Susan
Mom to Bella and Bouzer of MN, Chevis ATB, Leo ATB