[Dailydrool] Hushpuppies site

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Tue Jun 24 16:34:19 PDT 2008

Becky wrote:
check out www.hushpuppies.co.uk
The puppies used in the ad campaign are  all Sunny's puppies from TriState
Basset Rescue. The pup held by the blonde  female model who is kissing the cute
guy is my Loki! If you haven't already  read  the story go  to
tristatebassets.org and click on the Sunny  link. Warning- have a tissue handy but we all
have happy endings. This past  weekend Sunny and her pups celebrated their first
birthday at fostermom Sue's  house and what fun it was! The pups had cake,
presents, played until they  dropped and treats galore. Even dawn and  rich's
Nudgie was joining in  the fun and he will be 13 this weekend.
Eric Stevenson gave each puppymom/dad a framed blown up picture from the
website featuring their pup. Mine is sitting in my office for the everyone to
ooh and ahh over.
Kathy with Spanky, Elwood, Sonny, Crackers and Loki the  Hushpuppymodel