[Dailydrool] Two monumentous pieces of Basset news!

Sarah Frioux sarah.methe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:52:58 PDT 2008

So, the Army has done its bidding, and we've moved, along with the
Koamonster and Othello the evil kitty mastermind. The unpacking has begun!

The first piece of news - we have rabbits. Lots and lots of rabbits. Koa's
first rabbits, for that matter. The first few were worthy of a novelty
sniff. But, this morning, Koa chased his first rabbit. Not at top speed,
mind you. But chased all the same. Joy of joys, we actually own a dog with
some Basset instincts.

The second piece of news - we were walking around the neighborhood tonight
and found not one but two bassets! We rounded the corner, and there they
were! Barking and ahrrrooing their little hearts out. So, if you live in PA
and have 2 female bassets who got really stirred up tonight, that was us.
And keep your eye out for Koa in his Basset event debut at the Tri-State
Basset Rescue Freedom Fest!

Sarah
Koa "Oooo, Rabbits!!!" - http://www.dogster.com/?216500.
Othello "Oooo, Boxes!" - http://www.catster.com/?77690