[Dailydrool] The kidz have new family members.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Jun 24 18:37:03 PDT 2008

Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie and Cuddles have two new family members that came to our family last night.  Though they are not droolers they are now part of The Dog House Gang.  So we are happy to announce that we have adopted Teeka and Gregor from a kitty rescue.  Both are little blues, Teeka is a Russian blue mix (7 lbs)and Gregor is a British Shorthair mix (9 lbs) with a underbite.  Gregor could use a little extra drool, he has a respiratory infection, of course Sadie has slimed him a couple of times already, but he is on antibiotics starting today.
Droolz to all the houndies in need,
Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Sadie, Cuddles, and newest members: Teeka and Gregor.