[Dailydrool] Transport Failure

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 20:14:25 PDT 2008

Hi Ellen,

     Your post made me smile since I too, share that  unique title,
"Transport Failure". The first dog we transported was adopted by  my husband and I
after his HW treatment was done. He is deaf and had many health  problems, along
with beautiful angel eyes that we fell in love with. I  am only allowed to
transport with a blindfold in place now per my hubby, and our  transport
coordinator insists on a GPS when we transport!

     I earned my second title, "Phone Duty  Failure" when I was on phone duty
for CBHR for South Carolina and went and  picked up a basset over the
Memorial Day weekend because everyone was out of  town and everything was closed.
That basset has never left our house and is now  a member of the herd. He was
very sick with HW Disease and of course, we had to  nurse him back to health. I
dare not do shelter duty for fear of bringing every  dog home with me.

     I wear my titles with pride and look forward to  the next one, whatever
that may be.

Dottie
Mom to: Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007), Elvis Ray (I kiss everyone!), Chetty
Cheese, the new guy, & Sweet Bubba ATB

Carolina Basset Hound  Rescue