[Dailydrool] Some things are better left unsaid

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 20:21:42 PDT 2008

1. Well, I agree with it, but sometimes I just can't take it anymore and...well....I say it.
The other day we were in the elevator with 3 other people. 1 of them was a woman, who was more than chubby. She looked at Pepe and said to her husband "the dog's real fat", I wasn't in the best mood ever so replied "What about you?". She looked at me with surprise and said nothing...Well, next time maybe she'll think twice.

I know I was rude, but hey, they are rude too thinking they can offend my baby just like that and get away with it.
(Actually Chinese sometimes offend me and my husband too - I am Caucasian, he's African, so they express a lot of racist comments. They do it probably because they're thinking that we can't understand...but it doesn't make it ok, does it?)

2. I just read about Morse who had a little fish and chip adventure. It was soooo funny to imagine!

Actually I also wanted to comment on that great description of Norm's day. Sandi, it was so great - the buzzers and other creatures according to Norm.
The best thing about reading these little stories and adventures is that each and every one of us can imagine all the moves, looks and all that comes with a basset because we have them at home, and these babies of ours are so alike!

3. Pepe loves veggies and fruit too! His favorite fruit is cherry tomatoes. He also likes beans, apples, watermelon, mango (Lulu hated mango!), potatoes, broccoli (definately his favorite vegetable).

4. Steve, the pictures of Wyatt and Clover are really great! Thank you for sharing them with us!

5. I also wanted to send a lot of drool to Bufford (Liz, be strong!) and say how sorry we are to learn that Rosie went to the Bridge...Dan and Kathy you are in our thought and prayers. I am sure that the blooming roses are a way of Rosie letting you know she is fine. You have to be strong for the babies who are still with you.

Snooters to all!

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB