[Dailydrool] Some things are better left unsaid

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 18:54:27 PDT 2008

Monique!

People have asked me if Pepe was pregnant!!!!!!!!
I almost exploded and said "no, it's a boy!". They didn't get the way I said it though. They just burst laughing. HUMPF!!!!!

It's no fun to listen to the comments people say...

Another thing with Pepe is when people notice he's got one ear, they're like "oh my God! This dog has one ear????!!!!!!!!!" and they bend down, look and walk around Pepe like they've just discovered another head on him! It makes me wanna bite them! Well...actually instead I just tell them  "don't come close, the dog might bite" You should see their reaction when they suddenly jump back!!! :-))))
One guy in the elevator, after noticing Pepe doesn't have an ear said "hey, did you see, your dog doesn't have an ear!", I just made a surpised face, bent down and said "really??????????? oh my Gooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!"
I kept on staring at Pepe and shaking my head until we came to our floor. I got off and left the guy in the elevator in the state of sheer shock....(buahahahahaa)

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB

P.S. Ann, plese accept my deepest sympathy...