[Dailydrool] Some things are better left unsaid

Anna P angelicpawlosia at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 26 17:54:34 PDT 2008

Well just to prove that there are still nice, animal loving people out there this guy came along yesterday when all of us were walking around the compund. He looked at Pepe, looked at us and said "That is a NICE dog". He bent down, let Pepe sniff him first and then petted Pepe. I guess Pepe liked him, because he was wagging his tail and even following the guy for several minutes :-))))

It's good to meet the nice people too!!!!

Anna, Pepe and Lulu ATB

Noooow, Pepe be dis! She write and write and me just sleep. Now I got to da puter!
HER forgotten to say dat di odder day we met my true luv. She like me! Looong ears, chocolattyyy meltyy eyesez BUT she young and still scared :-) Her Dad, on the other paw, knows we are destined for each ozer....he come to my Dad and say "I pay you...they have babiess" Now...I no need money, I will love her without it, but THEN Mommy says NOOOO. She say I no have sumthing to have babies...don't know what she mean but when Coco (my luuuvvv) know whatsuuupppp I will try :-))))

Droooolsssss to y'all

Pw. Pepe

p.s. Yeah, Coco is 1 YEAR OLD and her owner wants her to have babies???!!!!!! I told him that it's really a bad idea, explained why and the guy was nodding his head.... hope he listens...