[Dailydrool] Baguette the Star....what? Borrowed Pearls??

Bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 21:34:00 PDT 2008

 Baguette has generously agreed to allow her people to accompany her in the
Green Room and to train Abigail how to handle her onstage.  She is
apparently going to be allowed to wear Amanda's pearls for this appearance.

Dearest Baguette,

I am pawplexed. Star that you are, must you wear borrowed jewelry? Is that
like wearing Chopard or Harry Winston for the evening? Do you not allow your
home to be occupied by pupsters literally born in to Twistate Basset Rescue?
Source of pearl collars and as long as they last leads of genuine faux
pearls with lovely wristlets for the humans.....originally modelled by the
dearly depawted feyfey and a necessary fashion item for every properly
dressed houndette??? Oh me, oh, my.....I thought the Eric and Nancy slaves
were better trained than that......

They say I am pwitty....but I just do not get it...such a big star as
Baguette wifout her own jewelry..........maybe while she is in New York, her
driver could stop at Tiffany's or Cartier??? Okay, at least she should shop
at the Tri-State Basset Freedom Fest on Sunday. You never know when she will
need to be ready for her next puplic appearance....and is there a sequel
planned to this movie????

Cakie