[Dailydrool] Spoiled Bassets

CW Mathews Cassiem at comporium.net
Tue Jun 24 21:49:36 PDT 2008

Ahroooooooooooooooooo
We are the Spoiled Bassets of South Carolina or that's what Mommy calls us. We were upset to know end when we were alerted to the fact Mommy made a video of junebug's baby pictures and beyond. We are beginning to think she play favorites.

So after after hours of protecting and negations, Mommy agreed to make a video of all of us. Please note, she has more pictures than most people have of their children. She got a new laptop so all of our photos are on CD's. She has never had a photo issue.

We have invaded YOUTUBE.  check us out, The video is evidence of the abuse we suffer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNCemtuTnh0

Woof wuv,

Skinner, Junebug, Ida Mae, and Ruby Lee.