[Dailydrool] armpit troubles

rebec at execpc.com rebec at execpc.com
Wed Jun 25 09:18:59 PDT 2008

I would continue to try the Gold Bond powder on the sore armpits.  It
will keep the area dry and less friendly to yeasty growth.  If you
have access to neopredef powder, that would be even better.  I also
think the Blue Power Ear Cleaner would do the trick.  It works for
yeasty ears and for hot spots, so it should work for this too.  If
you think the problem might be chafing, I highly recommend Bag Balm in the
green can.  that stuff works miracles on me.

crazy basset
lady