[Dailydrool] Another DD Calendar reminder

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 09:15:43 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

It's me, the Calendar Nazi again with another reminder.

All picture/captions are due in to Cecil Graphics by June 27 2008.  Now today is June 25th so you gotta hurry.  Here is the link to submit your photo/cations http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/captioninfo.html

Also don't forget to purchase your raffle tickets for the Front Cover.  Yes that is right!!  For a mere $2 ticket which you can purchase here  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/frontcoverraffle.html  your adorable houndie can be on the front cover of the DD2009 Calendar.  How cool is that!!  The winning ticket will be drawn sduring  TSBHR's  September picnic.

Any questions,comments,concerns please email me off list oh and please get thise picture/captions in.

Take care,
Ellie and her Hounds Artie, Ballzie and Hush Puppy Super Model GM Thelma Lu