[Dailydrool] Some things best left unsaid

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 13:56:01 PDT 2008

Anna,

I totally feel the same way! Whenever I walk my two dogs (Mona, who's a purebred basset) and Potato (who's bull terrier/basset mix), I never fail to get a comment about Mona looking too err.. fat, while Potato looks lean and mean. Some suggest to "get her in shape" well, in my head.. she is! That's how bassets are shaped! I even was asked if Mona was pregnant!!! I restrain myself and just say, "Well, that's how she naturally looks" while in my head I'm screaming "She's not fat, she's a basset!!!" and calmly walk away...

That scene in the elevetor with the chubby woman was priceless.. I wish I was there to witness it.. LOL!

Monique

Monique