[Dailydrool] Big Guy Video and armpits

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 14:31:45 PDT 2008

Big Guy is precious! I can tell he's a very balanced dog. He must just be really happy to have Murphy and Sapper to play with.

I swear by the Gold Bond powder (the yellow bottle)  too. Two weeks ago, I gave Mona her usual belly rub and that gave me a chance to check out her pits. I was really shocked to see it look raw! (I mean pink and it almost looks like a thin layer of skin peeled off.. but it wasn't bleeding or anything... it just looks chafed)  Anyway.. I quickly covered that area with Gold Bond, applying it for about a week everyday.. and now it looks all healed! It feels a little coarse but I think it's just the new skin that's growing. Now.. she has the same sore looking spot in her chin (where the flaps are...) She keeps scratching it, poor thing!