[Dailydrool] MY SWEET BABY I MISS HER SO MUCH

daisysmom1 at comcast.net daisysmom1 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 14:47:00 PDT 2008

  Its been 8 days today that I had to help my baby to the bridge. yesterday was the first day i woke up and didnt cry before my feet hit the floor that was until my phone rang and it was the vet letting me know that Mollys ashes were back.
the tears started flowing again and they are still flowing as i write this.
For people that are new or dont remember us My name is Lori and I am the slave to Daisy and Molly both of which are 10 years old. On june 10th molly was diagnosed with lymphoma it hit her so fast and for that next week everyday went down hill. on june 17th I had to help her on her way her pain is over and mine has just begun.
Now for a little bit about my girls Daisy is so easy going doesnt have a care in the world and loves everybody and everything. Molly (moo) which i called her was totally the opposite she ran the house and would put everyone in their place and she would forbid anyone or anything from getting near her tail or her heinny. she was my big bossy momma god im gonna miss her  the house is not the same its way to quiet daisy is mourning as much as i am i can see it in her eyes.  I know with time things will get better and I know in time there will be another baby basset come into our hearts it just gonna be awhile. I PROMISE THOUGH iM BACK TO STAY.
I must tell everyone that Queen FEE FEE is gonna meet her twin if she hasnt already.

and for you my sweet sweet baby i hope THE QUEEN has showed you to the buffet and I hope you find the biggest cloud ever to snuggle up on you will always be mommys BIG BOSSY couch potatoe  I love you sweetheart please watch over your sister  you be a good girl.

My heart breaks for everyone that has recentlly lost a baby
and im praying for the ones that are sick
God Bless
lori
slave to daisy
Molly (atb)
PS My girls have dogster pages which as soon as i figure out how to add the address to my post and as soon as i update them I would like for anyone that wants to to take a look