[Dailydrool] Dis be Mona wif a reekwest

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 15:03:22 PDT 2008

*grunt, moan, groan*

Der bee dis oder dawg in my haus. Da mom an dad brings him over las eester an he neber left. He still heeer!!! Da name be Puhtato. Mefinks he's heer fer gewd!

He like to pway all ob de time. I like it sumtyms, but sumtym I dont, but de Puhtato wun stop fer nufing! I go hide behine de table but da Puhtato follow me! What a dainty gurl houndie like me tah do?

Heers de proof of what me talkin bout heer... It be a yootoob thingy. Momma finks is funny. I'm jus be a liddle annoyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2eQGRB8o1E

fanks fer listenin...

Mona da hound