[Dailydrool] To Arthur from Junebug one of the Spoiled bassets of SC

CW Mathews Cassiem at comporium.net
Wed Jun 25 15:11:03 PDT 2008

Arthur,

Our mommy is the seamstress. She doesn't sleep very much. When she gets an idea in her head, she'll go nuts till she gets it correct. Our basset of Oz outfits are a perfect match to the Wizard of Oz. Ruby Lee has heart shaped buttons instead of round ones.  For the record, I am Junebug and am a boy. Mommy forgets sometimes when she dresses me in drag. I guess she forgets since she had my equipment removed. I didn't forget, I am a BOY.  My Elvis outfit is almost a pawfect match to the Elvis. I dress up as the fat and old Elvis.

Mommy hasn't designed an outfit for me to go to the CBHR picnic in Troutman, NC, yet.  Suggestions, PLEASE, before she decides to bring out that red, white, and blue cheerleading like dress for me with a bonnet. Help a basset boy out.

Junebug Ezzell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BiFqZoHwwE&feature=PlayList&p=E0712DC66243C2F9&index=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNCemtuTnh0&feature=PlayList&p=E0712DC66243C2F9&index=0