[Dailydrool] FAT BASSETS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 15:13:26 PDT 2008

Same thing happened to me last week at the vets, two ladys came in  and
remarked about how beautiful my Maggie was and then their next comment was,  boy
you sure must feed her a lot of treats, she sure is a
 " little porker "   Now I am not nice at all, everyone in  my family will
tell you NOT to make me mad and NEVER EVER say anything  about  my children or
Bassets, them there are fighting words, so in my  stylish quick witted reply I
said " I would rather have a porky beautiful Basset  than  own a  skinny ugly
Hinz 57 god she had an ugly dog  which matched her personality beautifully.
My first basset Lucy girl  only weighed 44 lbs, but she had tons of loose skin
and wrinkles so she looked  like she weighed 60.  If someone is going to be
rude, look out and stand  back because the  stuff that flows from these lips is
not to be repeated  !!!!!  so glad you put her in her place !!!!!

Marlene