[Dailydrool] OMBR 24 + 11

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 15:20:58 PDT 2008

OMBR is making such good progress.  Maybe some happy day soon, there will be no more puppy mills in Arkansas!  Somehow, the word is getting out about OMBR, and at least the puppy millers are contacting this rescue.  I know it's a lot of dogs to take in at once, but it's a lot of LIVE dogs, not ones, er, never mind that horrid thought.

I've been thinking.  We're coming up on the one-year anniversary of the OMBR 24.  Let's hear from as many of the adopters as possible!  Please update us with your OMBR 24 rescue, share some stories from the past year, let us know how the furkids are doing.  I bet we wouldn't recognize Rosie's little red-headed pups now!

Thanks to OMBR and to all the rescues for all the work you're doing!  It's amazing how many people just don't know about animal rescue - I've educated a lot of friends about it, especially this tightly connected Basset family.

Take care - kjw
Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang