[Dailydrool] Bluegrass Big Guy

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 15:29:09 PDT 2008

I laughed and laughed at the video of Bluegrass Basset Rescue's Bubba "Big Guy" that Froggie posted on YouTube.  PRICELESS!

The most amazing part of the video was that Bubba's sparring partner Murphy didn't bark in the whole video - for those of you who have met Murph, you know what I mean!  And when Bubba knocked Murph over, and Murph fell flat on his side, I howled with laughter.  Too funny!

My darling old boyfriend Sapper looks priceless as always.

Susan, we look forward to many more videos, now that Joshua has you set up electronically.  Just one day's worth of footage should win you all sorts of funniest video prizes.

Hmmmm, looks like that thunderstorm they were predicting is starting to materialize.  I need to go find where Mary Myrtle is hiding.

Bye!

Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang