[Dailydrool] My fun

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 19:12:15 PDT 2008

Dis be Ben here.  I be berry busy watewy.  Da odder day I be  wunnin awound
chasin da wannabe Cheyene wound da house, an be barkin an barkin  wots.  Da mom
swabe gotted up an be chasin me to stop, but I be goin wound  an wound, an
din i knked down da taww wamp an bwokeded da fing dat gwows when  turned on.
She gottted weel mad bout dat.  Den on Monday da dad swabe  be home an be makin
wunch for himz.  Himz turned to  get da meets for  da bwed, an I gwabbed himz
swices.  Bwahahaha.  Da mom jus be wookin  on an smirk at da dad(himz aways
yewls at da mom when herz wets me get da  food).  Da debol dog stwuk again.
Fwee cheers fo me.

Ben