[Dailydrool] EEEgads! It's alive!

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Jun 25 20:05:34 PDT 2008

First the Gareis girls are slinging lots of drool for houndies and humans in need and for all those houndies who have made their way to Rainbow Bridge

I am trying to pack to go to my mom's for a long weekend, my 30th HS class reunion and visit my son on my way home Sunday.? I was trying to take a moment to get some photos together and was sitting on the deck out side watching the hounds roam the property when Maggie & Princess started barking.? Bailey was running around and it was obvious that she had something.? I got down the steps as fast as I could and got hold of her collar and told her to drop it.? I wasn't sure what it was but I knew it was bigger than a mole, her usual gift...she let go and she had found a baby squirrel - still alive.? I wisked them all into the house and then tried to figure out how badly injured the little tyke was.? Well the little thing is in a shallow shoe box outside the fence and hopefully I will find the little one gone in the morning.? I called a wildlife rescue but they were full.? Hate to see the poor thing suffer - please send some healing?drool this evening in hopes the little guy will recover!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey & Princess