[Dailydrool] Puppymillers Breeding

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 20:06:27 PDT 2008

Sounds good in theory --but then they'd just breed and there would be more of them (oh, geesh, who needs THAT vision in their brain?.....). Would need to spay/neuter them before inserting into said crates and kennels.
<<I think shooting the puppy mill people is just too easy.   May putting them all
in crates, maybe even two or three to a crate would be much nicer.   Maybe they
could be fed, when it is convenient and then just maybe clean their crates once
a month.   Even the thought of doing this makes me smile. >>