[Dailydrool] treat balancing on nose

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Thu Jun 26 02:15:42 PDT 2008

I've lost the link to that inspired video of a hound balancing a treat on his nose to 'impress the girls on the drool'.

Does anyone still have it?

I can't get food anywhere near a 30 sec fly-zone of my hounds-noses without them attempting to devour it.

I salute the lady that trained the fella.

Alfie's back into the vets again today: sore between his paw pads this time.  Thought it might have been a bit of infested grass seed but after a course of antibiotics and antiinflammatories, it doesn't look like it.  Looks very raw one side.

We met my brother and his two Boxers at his local park yesterday and Millie absolutely adored it.  She's quite the brazened flirt.  Quiet as a mouse at home but she was  quite the little madam at the park - barking the orders and chasing the boys.  My brother said he she reminded him of someone.  What on earth could he mean?

Hilary, Enci, Alfie and Millie

All new Live Search at Live.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000006ukm/direct/01/