[Dailydrool] Some things best left unsaid

Sarah Frioux sarah.methe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 04:46:43 PDT 2008

I've decided that you can't make people happy. Koa weighs in at 47lbs, which
pleases his vet greatly. Due to his neck issues, she suggested we really
focus on keeping him slim.

Walking Koa is an adventure. "That dog is way to skinny" is not uncommon,
particularly from those whose dogs are, well, portly. I've tried explaining
that Koa has a waist, which is a good thing. My current approach is to say,
"Thanks for you concern, but our vet is very happy with his weight." Or, if
feeling snippy, "Maybe you should talk to your vet about your dog's weight."

Sarah
--
Koa - http://www.dogster.com/?216500.
Othello - http://www.catster.com/?77690