[Dailydrool] drying up a false pregnancy

rebec at execpc.com rebec at execpc.com
Thu Jun 26 09:03:47 PDT 2008

I've alsways let my girls' false pregnancies follow their natural
course, but I would imagine you can dry up a false pregnancy the same way
you dry up a bitch to wean babies.  Don't feed her anything for a
full day and just enough water for health.  then minimum rations for
a few days.  should get her to lose the milk.  some people
recommend stripping out the milk but all that does is make her body think
there is a big ol' litter nursing , so it better make even more.

Personally, I don't think I've ever lost a win because of titties
swinging in the breeze (the basset's, not mine.  Quit
laughing).  I've had judges comment on the titties, but they put the
girls up anyway.

crazy basset lady