[Dailydrool] Leaving the Drool for a while

Heidi Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Thu Jun 26 09:14:27 PDT 2008

Dear DD friends,

A sudden turn of events has taken place is the Sarver family.  Doctors have
found an alarmingly fast growing mass in my mother's right breast.  My time
is going to be spent going from Delaware to New York for the next...well I
have no idea how long.  The initial outlook is poor to say the least.  I
will know better come Tuesday--she has an appointment with Dr. Julie Mitnick
at Murray Hill Radiology in NY.  Word is she is the best.

The pups are being taken care of superbly by one of my students here in my
home.

I'm going to unsubscribe for awhile from the Drool because as much as I love
each and every story, I can't handle the basset losses right now.  I love
this breed so much that whenever any of your fur-babies face struggles or
depart for the bridge I feel it as if it were one of my own.

I will return at some point--I have no doubt of that.  So many of you helped
me get through each and every one of Buford's ailments and medical
mysteries--I would never have survived any of them without my DD family.

Drool to each and every hound and human who needs some; snooter kisses and
hugs to all.

~~heidi, buford, della and guinness the cat

--
³The secret of heaven: that each affects the other and the other affects the
next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.²
--Mitch Albom
--
Heidi I. Sarver, Associate Professor of Music
Director, University of Delaware Marching Band