[Dailydrool] insults, Gracie

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Jun 26 11:46:06 PDT 2008

I walk the 16 paws all at one time and all we get
are waves and smiles and people stopping the cars
to say hello. Sometimes they even get out of their
car and pet everybody.  Heck just a few nights ago,
a lady got out of her car and sat down on the curb
so she could meet everyone "nose to nose"!

My friend Beverly was standing at the end of our
street with her lab when she saw us coming down
the street - she said we reminded her of the 20
Mule Team Borax ad!  We just told her she was
showing her age with that remark!  Beverly is
always fascinated by my hounds as she has
always had labs - she says she just can't help
smiling every time she sees one of my gang.

Some people ask if they're beagles, which is
about  as close to an insult as we get -  and
we think beagles are quite nice, anyway. They
just have a shortage in the ear dept. and their
legs are a bit too long.

Here's a short video of the 16 paws out on a
walk:

http://homepage.mac.com/dlindy/iMovieTheater80.html

On another note, our Gracie has had more seizures.
This past Saturday she had 3, two of them one after
the other without coming out of the one before.  We've
had blood work done and a minor adjustment in her
meds has been made so we are hoping that she won't
have any more.  She just had four seizures in February
back to back so this was disappointing.  But we are
hanging in there and going with the flow - we are just
grateful that we've had a happy ending.

Drool to all sick houndies and to all humans missing
their babies - way, way too many these days.

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie and
Pw Bosley, forever missing Dudley ATB