[Dailydrool] Frum Cowboy

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:19:04 PDT 2008

1st and most impawtent, we are flinging our special summertime drool to all
the sick houndies out there, Wyatt, Marla, Santana...and even that squirrel
baby that Bailey caught....well actually we proud of Bailey but mom feel bad
for da squirrel so she sling her drool to squirrel, we sling ours to da sick
hounds. And high fives to Bailey from me an Rupert.

Barking of Rupert, I know eggxactly what Mona is howling about, bout a month
ago my dad brings home dis stwange loooong Rupert dog and says surprise to
momma and she be all happy but now its been a month and this rupert guy
hasnt left still. In fact its been over a month! He steals my lovin from the
momma and he eats my treet if I dont scarf it up fast enough. I'll give him
one thing though, He is a good player.

We play those games like Norm and Opie. Wrestle mania is so fun. I play
kinda like Opie because Ru is so long and weighs a lot more than me and he
can get me real good in aligator mouf but once he settles down I go lay on
da couch and I watch real close and as soon as he is relaxed I jump off da
couch and run full speed. I pummell him to da ground, an he be all
surprized. But then I have to runrunrun cuz once he get his wits back, oh
dawg IT IS ON! I usually run to momma for help or else Rupert would have me
pinned fur sure, jus like Opie did to Norm. Bwahahah, its so fun I think
i'll start up a game right now.

Lub, Cowboy and I guess Rupert too