[Dailydrool] Bad anesthisia experience; Drool needed

anniebh at gobrainstorm.net anniebh at gobrainstorm.net
Fri Jun 27 08:32:06 PDT 2008

I rarly ask for Drool, but this is an exception.  I took our boy Lance
to have his teeth cleaned on Wednesday.  When I picked him up he was
limping and by nite he couldn't walk.  Apparently when he was under
anesthsia, and was very limp, they pinched a nerve in his back when
they turned him over.  He was almost paralized yesterday.  I took him
back and he is now on an NSAID, pain killer and muscle relaxer.  When
he tried to eat his left rear leg comes off the ground and his right
rear is too weak to support him, and he falls down.  This was a normal
healthy hound.  We are so scared.  Ann