[Dailydrool] FW: SALLY ANN

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:25:17 PDT 2008

This is an update on Sally, who was one of the adult females taken from the puppy mill.  Some of y'all may remember Sally's story.  When we brought her in to the vet, she had a c-section suture, more than 8 weeks old, which had never even had the stitches removed.  And she tested positive for heartworms.  Since this poor girl had been allowed to get pregnant, and been put through the risk and anesthesia of a c-section while heartworm positive, then nursed puppies!  SO we love to get an update like this one; no one deserves a besotted basset slave more than dogs like Sally.

Menzie Campbell - REPLY TO menziecampbell at GMAIL.com
owned by Annabelle, Hector, Barney and Bozlee
Save a Life - Don't Shop, Adopt! (a Basset!)
http://www.ombr.org