[Dailydrool] The stupidest dog...

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Fri Jun 27 11:04:29 PDT 2008

Ok, so add this CBS "opinion"  to the "Things that are better left
UNSAID" string.  I am with you Esther...why don't we do a "Top 10
stupidest things news people did to waste time this year!"  This would
certainly top the charts.  My girls are FAR from stupid...stubborn? Heck
YES!  But stupid, no way.  I know you all agree... maybe the dogs tested
just haven't gotten the delivery from the UPS driver just yet.  Has
anyone thought of that???  You can't test buppies that haven't received
their brains!  Geez...silly reporters!!! Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

With Diva (I understand what you're asking me to do, however the answer
remains "NO"!) and Sophie (I'll do it, but you're gonna have to pony up
some cheese or a bellyrub or summfin!")