[Dailydrool] Fundraiser for Daisy and puppies

Cheryl Stafford cherylstafford at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 11:27:53 PDT 2008

YEAH! So far 90 bags of Mr. Snarky Dog Treats have been purchased to
help Daisy and her puppies.  Don't forget 50% of each bag sold goes
towards helping them.  I really appreciate those that have already
ordered, and for those of you that haven't but were wanting to, Sunday
is the last day to include your purchase in the total donation to help
Daisy and her puppies.  When you have a moment, head on over to
www.mrsnarkytreats.com and place your order.  Our treats are always
available for purchase, but through Sunday not only are you going to
receive some pretty great treats but you are also helping Daisy and her
puppies have a better life.
Thanks again to all those that have already ordered.  I will post a
final donation total on Monday.

Cheryl, Mr. Snarky Dog Treats
Otter, aka Mr. Snarky & official taste tester
Radar, official kitchen helper
Kita, not a Basset but we love her just the same :-)