[Dailydrool] two sickos, should I worry?

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 11:43:00 PDT 2008

Last night Rupert puked 2x in a row. It was brown and runny, with some
blades of grass. I assumed it was from some treats I'd bought the night
before....same color, new to Rupert (but not to Cowboy) and made in the USA.

Then about an hour later Cowboy puked 2x in a row. His consisted of a full
bowl of kibble, neither chewed nor digested, and a chunk of chicken dad had
snuck him from the BBQ.

I gave each boy some pepto and thought nothing of it. Fell asleep on the
couch around 11, woke up at 1am with a pile of puke right next to me.
Unknown whos it was but it looked more like the ones from Cowboy earlier as
it again had whole pieces of kibble in it. (Thank doG we keep a sheet on the
couch!)

Now this morning Rupert has puked 2x. I'm not home to inspect it but am
starting to worry. Could it be a stomach bug they both have? A parasite one
spread to the other?

I try not to worry too much when Cowboy pukes because he always seems to
have minor gastro irritations. But now with them both puking and multiple
times I'm beginning to worry. Any thoughts, advice, etc is appreciated.
Thanks, Kacy

ps. i do not think they could have gotten into anything poisonous...so I'm
pretty much ruling that out.