[Dailydrool] Listerine

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 12:24:20 PDT 2008

My sister  has been using  the Listerine and swears it  works, they sit
outside every night on their patio and don't even get a buzz by.  all of her
neighbors are asking her for her secret, she told them it was  mouthwash,  they all
looked at her like she was nuts, she didn't tell them  that she sprayed it in
the yard  she just said mouthwash. I think she  dilutes it with water I will
let you know, Does anyone else have a crazy Basset  that when running and
playing , all four feet come off the ground at the same  time ????  Annie loves
playing with my husbands work gloves and she jumps (  all four feet  )  in the
air  she looks like a horse, what am I  saying here she is a horse in a Basset
body !
Maggie still not the best, no blockage, but lots and lots of painful gas,
they did x-rays again today  and some blood work. I asked him about the  enzymes
and he said he didn't think we were at that point yet, but if this
continues, we may have to put her on that and that it will be a life time  commitment.
I am all stressed out because I have a sick baby and I don't  know what else
to do for her, I am making my self sick over this, I have had  severe stomach
pains and every thing else that goes with it. must be sympathy  ????

Marlene

Marlene