[Dailydrool] Listerine

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:39:46 PDT 2008

Fabulous! I am going to try the Listerine on the cement apron outside the
back door. I have bleached it twice since winter, and I hate doing it
because it kills the grass and is not nice to doggie paws and I have to wait
until it dries completely before I let the Basset Hoardes out again.
During the winter Zelda, in particular, and Mitchell used that cement area
relentlessly. So when it is hot and humid, guess what it smells like and it
is right near my very nice neighbor's Central air intake. I will still rinse
and wait until it is dry, but I will try anything right now to get rid of
that smell.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper.