[Dailydrool] Norm and DA BRUDDER

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 12:49:35 PDT 2008

Hey norm , we be sending lots of healing drool for a quick recovery, not
good eating them rocks bud,  sticks aint good either, me knowzs  all  about that
one. Hurry and get well, crate time for you buddy !   bummer

Maggie and Annie and the mom person too !

Hey there Brudder Elwood,  Me be givin her some static if she be  hitting you
in the old headbone with da book, that not good. you go dude   maybe she be
leaving sooner  if you keep after her.
you let me know and i be sendin your cuz Annie down there to help ya out !
she even can stay a month or two , hehehehe !!!! YEA !   they be  callin her
the WILD CHILD at the vet persons office today, why we had to prove  to dem
people that she was a evil one,  yes sir re-bob, why her eyes dun  glow red in the
dark room !!!!
momma say she not from this planet ! I dun know what that means ??????? but
it can't be good.  got ta go, momma chasing me around da house with more of
the yucky medicine !   why she be sticking her fingers down the throat  and up
the hiny   BLAHHHHHHHH

Marlene, Mom to Maggie and Evil Annie