[Dailydrool] vet visit #2 and news on Mr Pants

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 14:15:27 PDT 2008

Hi guys, sorry it took me so long to get back to you all!  I had to come
back to work so that means good news on the Mr Pants man!  The same vet that
saw him yesterday was the walkin doc and santana loves him!  He just said he
has some extra stomach acid and gave him a shot  (me didn't like him so much
wif da pokes!) for the vomiting and some pepcid and a few more anti vomit
pills.  he said he did not want to waste more of my $ and give him an xray
because he didn't think there was any blockage or anything and he even gave
me a discounted office visit charge.  he said since Santana was eating
pooping and all full of energy this morning he said no worries unless he
continues after the shot and meds.  Lil guy had me all worried!  And guess
what.....Santana lost some poundage and the vet said this is where he wants
him to be w/ the sore joints...he has been feeling better in that area too!
he went from 68lbs to 62 lbs.  Santana said YippEEEEE steak for me! oh and
also he stole one of the cat food bowls last night which is raised up away
from him, he moves chairs to get it! Lil booger! So the vet said that could
have even done it.  Thank you all for the drool and prayers...I am so
drained adrenaline rush then it went down then I am at the college with some
next year seniors working on scholarships. I am ready to go home and nap!
Thanks again guys you all are the best!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

"Happiness is a warm puppy"-Rerun Van Pelt (Charlie Brown Character)