[Dailydrool] Flash ATB

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 16:13:42 PDT 2008

My friend Sharon is not a drooler but fostered several dogs for TriState
before she and her husband divorced.She kept Flash, a senior forever foster even
after the divorce. Flash has been declining and on Sat at 2:30 AM went to the
 Bridge on his own. She has  his ashes back and tells me her other rescues-
a Shepard and a three legged pit/boxer mix are devastated, not eating and
looking for  Flash. Sharon, her fiance Tom and son Jake are also mourning.  A
little  bit of drool would help and I did suggest that perhaps another  senior
forever foster might help Apollo and Leo get over the loss of  Flash.
Kathy with Spanky, Elwood, Sonny, Crackers and  Loki