[Dailydrool] Mary Lee

sook54 at bellsouth.net sook54 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 27 18:08:40 PDT 2008

I think you should listen to your Philby. I get the idea you were not there when this person was handling Philby. You don't know if that person was rough with the furbaby or pinched a sore toe or hurt him in some way. Philby only has one way to tell his side of the story and that is to growl or nip. The human sure won't tell you if they were rough swatted, hit or hurt your dog and Philby can't. My Zoee Belle never growls at anyone she is a honey. One day I picked her up from doggie day care and they said she had tried to nip a sitter. My close friend was the owner and allowed me to watch the video tape from her visit. The Sitter had hit her and shoved her back with her foot so Zoee Belle nipped at her. I would never have known the true story if the owner had not been my friend. The sitter would never own up to what she did and my Zoee Belle couldn't tell me. She was fired on the spot and now I view all tapes when I pick her up at day care. Everyone knows i'm a picky mom and they had better not mess with my baby.

Sook, Mum to Zoee Belle