[Dailydrool] Special Thanks and Hound's Bay Items

Katharine Gillen miss.lottie at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 09:07:07 PDT 2008

We would also like to thank all the droolers who made donations to our fundraising effort on behalf of Leslie Ames and Basset Rescue of Montana to purchase the new digital video camera.  You were so generous in your donations to this cause and I know how much Leslie appreciates the new camera.  Hopefully we'll be able to see some neat videos posted on their web site soon!Two new items went up on Hound's Bay today to help with our next fundraising mission.  An original Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue denim jacket and a gorgeous Linda Picken basset hound tapestry footstool.  Take a look, and bid!  Thanks.                                                                                                                                           Kate, JT, Harry Gillen  "All Paws Crossed"