[Dailydrool] Nails and such

Marty Needham martyd70 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 28 11:18:30 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

When I take my hounds to the groomer for THE NAIL TRIM, I hear HERE COMES
JEFFERY!!! She says he's ADD. He has gotten a lot better, it only takes
three to keep him still and now they use the dremel on him, and I cannot be
in his line of sight. When it's Trudy's turn she offers up her paws like the
lady she is not.

We took Trudy to our towns' band concert last Thursday. She was great until
they did the gun salute to honor the soilders that really made her jump.
They also had an ice cream vendor there that had ice cream specifically for
the dogs. I thought that was kind of neat (boy you can tell my age with that
phrase)

A woman stopped by to pet Trudy and asked if I had heard of the GABR Waddle
and I said yes, we were going again this year. She doesn't have a Basset but
she is one of the vendors.

Norm. No more rocks please, don't want to worry your mom anymore, ok?

Well, everyone take care,

SNOOTERS

Marty, mom to Jeff, Trudy, Mason, Hazel and the 5 cats